Thursday, June 17, 2004

Busy Week
Man... this week was kinda hectic. Had to rush some old jobs out, prepare presentation materials... phew! Finally I can take a breather. I was chatting with my bf (who's currently in Alabama on a business trip), and he was asking me if I wanted anything from Victoria's Secret. Yup, the sexy lingerie brand from the US. I browsed through the site and man... so many lovely lovely stuff to choose from! I didn't know where to start! LOL So many sexy stuff, I don't dare buy for fear my mum would complain if she sees it! Of course I won't wear when my parents are around lar, but I don't want them to see it! So I picked a few cute pyjama sets, very cute & nice indeed. Plus they're having their sale now so... ehehehe :P

Oh my gawd! Where the f*** does all these stupid people come from! This freaking workplace is so full of shitheads! DOINKS! I just "taruh" one Account Manager for being stupid & pathetic. Cool cool... Saturday got interview *wink* Better prospects lies ahead of me... ehehehhe :P

0 comments: