Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Blogged To Forget Wedding Jitters
That's the title of the feature article printed in October 2006's FEMALE magazine, with one of my wedding pictures on it :P

Couple of months back, Paul Tan messaged me a link in PetalingStreet.org, something about a local female mag looking for female bloggers to be featured. I put my name down, and a couple of days later, Audrey from FEMALE magazine emailed, asking if I would like to take part it the feature she was doing. So I thought, what the heck, let's do it for fun :P After several weeks of communication and bla, this is the final outcome...

Scanned image from Suanie.net

4 other female bloggers were also featured: Bunny Wunny, Jenn Tai, Suanie and Cynthia Foo.

I didn't write the content, mind you. Audrey wrote it and asked for my comments before publishing it. And the blog post featured in the article... the last line has been edited cos the actual post contained profanities :PpPpP~~~

If you've been following my blog, this is the 2nd time I've been featured in a local magazine, MARIE CLAIRE. The first time was with hubby (then boyfriend), and the article was about some couple thingy. I blogged about it before, but I can't remember when liao XD.

I'm femmes. Let me bask in the limelight a while, eh? Oh, you want my autograph ah? *wink*

0 comments: