Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Bee Zee Bee Zee
Got back to work today. Busy busy schedule.

I told myself before that I was going to move towards consultancy more. But it looks like that plan may not work out anytime soon... I'm still stuck doing HTML and design, and I loathe it...

I'm feeling like such a dread... Morale is probably at an all-time low here. We're just doing what we're told to do, and believe me when I say the team members are feeling so fucking bored with everything. Kinda like robots programmed to do a certain task.

I'm trying to work out a proper profiling system. Don't know if it will help, but I certainly hope it can be impemented to help us achieve a much better working environment. At least have better control on the projects we work on as well as help us manage our clients better. Things are rather messy right now, and the team have been trying to implement a proper working system since last year, but things can't materialise when you can't get through the higher levels. That's when morale drops to an all-time low and when team members just don't give a damn anymore.

Been there, done that.

Everyone here can work together very well. But circumstances have forced some to just give up and wait for the right time to move on.


0 comments: