Friday, October 20, 2006

SeiSeiSeiSei
I got tagged by DSaint & Rkaru without realising. Blur sotong me :P

4 things many don't know:
I have a birthmark on my left knee area.
I can be quite shy.
I had a minor depression many years ago.
I can get paranoid easily.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Only The Strong (watched it 7 times)
You've Got Mail
Powder (I'm still trying to find the DVD)
Forrest Gump

4 places where I've lived:
PeeJay
PeeJay
PeeJay
PeeJay

4 TV shows I love:
All the CSI series
Criminal Minds
Step Forward
Everybody Hates Chris (it's hilarious!)

4 places i've been for vacation:
Perhentian Island
Redang Island
Bali
Bangkok

4 of my favourite food:
Char Kuey Teow
Chicken rice
Wan tan mee
KFC

4 places i would rather be:
Perhentian Island
Bali
Kota Kinabalu
When I think of another place, I'll let you know.

4 favourite songs:
Wish I - Jem
More Than Words - Extreme
Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns & Roses

4 others I wanna tag:
Sasha, Kenny, Qiqi, Michael Ooi

0 comments: