Thursday, November 2, 2006

Hiatus
I'll be away for a few days, starting tomorrow Friday.

Where will I be?
Somewhere in Gohtong Jaya.

Why Gohtong Jaya?
Because some people said so.

What am I doing there?
Company trip. No, that's not right. It should be team building/activity trip.

What activities will I be doing?
We're cooking dinner for each other tomorrow. We have some session as well, and evaluation.

Wouldn't that be really boring?
*shrugs* You tell me.

Aren't company trips supposed to be fun & relaxing, with shopping etc?
Gee, you're being a smart alec now, aren't you? Stop rubbing it in.

Are you excited?
I'm missing my regular Friday yoga session because of this. You tell me.

Gee, you don't sound too approving of the trip...
I'm in no position to approve or disapprove, you doink.

When will you be back?
I'll be back home on Sunday (thank god).

Will you blog about your trip?
We'll see how my mood is like next week ;)

0 comments: