Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Away Status
I won't be updating my blog so regularly these days. I'm working on some stuff which requires my attention, so blogging won't be so regular.

In fact, I'm working towards getting my own workstation for the house. It's something I've been meaning to get myself since last year, but because of all the house moving and wedding planning and blahs... the idea has been brushed aside time and again. And now that Dell has finally packaged the Dimension series with the new Core 2 processor, my goal to getting myself a workstation is closer now.

I apologise if you've been viewing my blog, only to find it a little outdated. I've been going through some personal agendas of my own, and I won't reveal it here just yet. But I do wanna thank you for reading my blog :) Hopefully when everything falls into place, I can continute blogging more regularly ;)

0 comments: