Thursday, December 28, 2006

What Colour Are You?
"Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.


Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively."


Hmmm... I've always liked the colour blue :) Yes I'm sibeh smart *smirk* and I like to help people. Well actually, depends on who the people are lar. If you're a prick then you better get lost XD. And yea, I've been battling with myself on a lot of issues for a long long time liao. Finishing a project can be quite a challenge sometimes, I have to admit that cos I have a tendency to lose my patience and drift to something else. And as for the master plan? My master plan is TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

Try the quiz here!


0 comments: