Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weight Gain?
I recently bumped into an ex-colleague of mine, who probably hasn't seen me since last 2006's CNY dinner with my ex-colleagues XD.

He could recognise me despite the appearance change (you know, I'm wearing contacts now, plus I permed and highlighted my hair about 6 months ago...and he kept saying he couldn't recognise me!).

Anyway, he also said I looked fatter now. F-A-T-T-E-R. @_@ Meatier compared to last time when I was stick-thin.

So I said I've been taking yoga for the past few months, and then he said "Yoga can make you fat meh?"

"No, but yoga can tone your muscles! Besides, my weight gain according to the scale is very little!"

"Scales don't tell you the whole truth!" he exclaimed.

O.O .... >.<

No, I'm not F-A-T-T-E-R. But I am "more toned" compared to a last year XP

0 comments: