Monday, March 12, 2007

Bloggers Are Liars (80% unemployed women)
A certain minister as made a very disturbing statement recently, claiming that bloggers are liars and that 80% of them are unemployed women.

How utterly disgusting & degrading. I wonder where this minister is getting his facts from.

“All bloggers are liars, they cheat people using all kinds of methods. From my understanding, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women.”

From his understanding konon... Hmmm, then perhaps his understanding is not really understanding at all. Can you claim to know bloggers after reading just a few blogs? No, you can't. Because all bloggers blog for a different cause. And this minister also claims that bloggers are not in favour of unity. Wah wah! So bloggers all like to violence and crime lah, is that what he's trying to categorise us as?

And how sure is this minister that most bloggers are unemployed? Hey, I'm insulted, ok? I'm employed, I have a full-time job. I'm married and I'm a woman. And I blog with my own reasons. And I don't cheat my readers. At least I don't cheat or tell lies as much as some government or politicians or other media out there.

Aiyah, just because you're not well versed in the IT line and dunno how to blog doesn't give you any reason to go around bashing up computer experts like us lah. You jeles, jeles lah.

0 comments: