Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Crocs! (or something that resembles it!)

Alright, I admit... those aren't the real thing. I got them dirt cheap from Carrefour, Subang Jaya. But they are quite comfy, despite being imitations :) Aiya, if can tahan 1year oso boleh liao. I get my money's worth! Cute or not? Ekekekekeke!

Hubby got himself a pair as well. His cost a wee bit more because his is apparently the "adult" price, while mine was from the kiddy section *wakakakakakaka*.

Ok, I must admit though. I am thinking of getting a pair of real Crocs. Not because it's fashion these days to wear it, but it really is very comfy. Of course I could always get the high grade imitation from Thailand, but I don't know if I'll be going to that part anytime soon. The high grade is apparently every bit as good as the real thing, only without the logo. So who gives a shit about the logo, right? It's probably made in China anyway XD

So... anyone heading to Phuket? Lou gung~~~ Let's go Phuket~~~~ *manja manja* *hint hint*

0 comments: