Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nuffnang Registration
I recently registered myself with Nuffnang. Yes yes, you know... that Nuffnang leeehhhh. I won't explain about them here, chances are, you already know about them a hell lot more than I do XD

So yea, you may ask why I signed up so late. Well, I don't really have an answer for you on this. I guess it never really occured to me to sign up for it, let alone Adverlets or Google Ad Sense. You may then also ask me, why sign up now? Again, I don't really have an answer to that question. Heck, stop asking me so many questions bah! *piak piak hamu flying kick*

I've been reading a lot about of bloggers and advertisers, and have been following the trend a little bit. Some friends have even asked me to sign up with Nuffnang, and use my blog to generate some pocket money. I was a little sceptical at first, as my blog is not to say very famous in Malaysian blogsphere. Wasn't sure if my blog would qualify you know, and generate enough hits to actually make some ringgit. You know lar, what is oliviasy.blogspot.com... when you've people like 5xmom, ShaolinTiger, Jeff Ooi to name a few. Next to these famous blogs, oliviasy.blogspot.com is probably a small kuchi-rat lor *paiseh paiseh*

Oli... Oli wat? Olivia-Seeeeee?!? (it's Olivia-SY you doink! *hamu flying kick*)

And I know I did mention before that I blog not for traffic, but as a hobby. My blog is an extra channel for me to voice out my personal thoughts, rather than as a money-making element. But I guess it's worth a short at this blogvertising trend :)

Eh, got such word as blogvertising or not ah? If don't have, I'm claiming credit for it ok! Mine mine MINE!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!

Anyway, I signed up with Nuffnang liao. We'll see how things go from there lah :)

0 comments: