Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tak Tau Malu
I discovered last night that a blogger had plagiarized one of my recent blog posting, the one on Ninja Joe. I also discovered that not only did she copied my blog, she also copied a whole paragraph from another blog here.

Tsk~ Betul-betul tak tau malu...

I promptly left a comment on her blog posting last night, and guess what? This morning when I checked, my comment was not approved. And she also edited her blog posting so that the sentence structure didn't resemble that of my blog post. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tau malu ye! Padan muka!

Girl, if you want to take content from another post, at least leave a credit somewhere. Did you think you can actually get away with a copy-paste job? Plus, anyone reading your blog can tell that part of the post is not written by you. Why do I say so? Two reasons:

1) I can recognise my own sentence structures.
2) When it comes to sentences written by you, it's full of grammatical errors, which clearly proves that you did a copy-paste job.

Your blog name suits you well, betul-betul bo-bo.

3 comments:

*pats* totally agree ..... totally copied my "....." as well .... well left her message too wonder will it get approved hahahaa

anyway HI THERE :)

sorry sorry spazzy here

HAHAHAHA just found out SHE CHANGED BY JUST ADDING THAILAND BEHIND THE LIST OF COUNTRIES I WROTE!!!!!

@dy LOL some ppl really "bo-bo" :)