Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010
Another year has yet again passed us by. As we look back to the year 2009, the trials and tribulations we have all gone through over the past 12 months, we now look forward to a brand new year with much anticipation.

2009 has been quite a good year for me so far. Despite some setbacks here and there, I think overall it's been a good year for me and hubby :) 2009 was also a year for me to do quite a bit of private thinking and focusing. I think I've grown a little wiser (hopefully! LOL) and have also learnt to better deal with people. I've also been given the chance to step into a new role in my job prospect, and it's something I hope to be able to prove to myself that I can be better.

The relationship between hubby and I is also growing stronger by the day, and I'm very very, extremely grateful and happy to have met and married a man which has been my core support in my life. The one man that I can truly count on and depend on. Probably the only man that can also tahan my mood swings, ROTFL!

Here's saying goodbye to 2009, and Hello 2010!

0 comments: