Monday, February 8, 2010

Of Men Being Pussies
Excuse the header, but if there's one thing that pisses me off, is how some men can't be men.

You rather jump onto some cock sucking bitch you just got to know and ditch the one you've been with for almost a decade. And all you could think of to say was... "I don't think you're suitable for me."

That's not the worst part. The worst part was that you blatantly made plans with that new chick, and made it known to your ex. Hell, you couldn't even make the break-up gentle. You had to rub it in, rub salt to her wounds. Totally not a gentleman at all. Then again, looking at your face, I doubt there's any gentleman genes in you anyway. You suck balls.

I'm not going to comment on your relationship with your ex. As far as that goes, it's over. I hope you find your cheap thrills exciting. And I believe that, given time, your ex will rise up and stand tall. She will never be alone. She has her friends.

If you truly love someone, you will never be so easily swayed. This happening only goes to prove that, you never loved her enough to begin with. Hence you do not deserve her.

0 comments: