Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A New Challenge To Myself
I got myself all paranoid recently, after reading an article in the newspapers. I know, silly Oli :P But it also reminded me of a plan that I've constantly pushed aside for most part of last year. Yes, I'm guilt of procrastination, much like most people our there.

Now, after some careful reading, I've decided to throw myself into this new challenge. It's an 8-weeks programme, and for most parts, the first 2 weeks is usually the hardest (because getting started is always the hardest). This is going to be quite a challenge for me, for it's something I've never really quite done before. Not on this scale. And I hope I can find the determination inside me to make it through the 8 weeks. I know I have it in me. I just need to find it...!

I want to improve myself. I want to be better. This is for me. And it starts today.

0 comments: