Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Keep Rolling Rolling Rolling~~~


I've been hearing a lot about this product from Garnier, and decided to give it a try (vanity sake, haha!). I've always been using an eye cream from the L'Oréal Revitalift range, which is pretty good if you ask me, but decided to give its sister company a shot. If you didn't already know, Garnier is under the L'Oréal group.

This eye roll-on is said to be enriched with caffeine, and helps to hydrate, cool and refresh tired-looking eyes. The metal roller ball is said to help massage your eyes too, and is cool to the touch.


I've been using this product for several weeks now, and what I like about it is the roller ball. The skin around my eyes tingles when the roller touches it, hehe. Also, because of its size, I think it's really handy for traveling. I don't have to worry about spillage at all. Now, if you're gonna ask me if this products really does help with dark circles, my answer would be this...

I do have a small issue of slightly darker tone just under both my eyes, but it's not serious at all. It could be that some tiny capillaries just under the eyes are of darker tone, but that's it. As for this product, it's not making much of a difference HAHAHAHA!!! There's no negative result of course, but I can't say there's much positive result either. In fact, I think the previous eye cream that I was using (from the L'Oréal Revitalift range) yielded better results :P

But I still like the roller ball~~~

2 comments:

@quin if you don't try you won't know ma :P blek!