Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mizuno Wave Run 2010


Hubby and I are taking part yet again in another run, this time in Serdang. Called the Mizuno Wave Run 2010, we signed up for the 11KM route with hubby's colleague. I also found out that some friends of mine who previously took part in the Shape/Men's Health Nite Run are also taking part in the Mizuno Wave Run.

I was told that the Mizuno run is quite a challenging route... it's got terrains >.O Takpe la, worse come to worse I come home with super duper tired legs only ma, hahahahaha!

If you're reading this on a Sunday, chances are, I'm lying in my bed and nursing my tired legs. And if you see my limping my way into office on Monday, you know what happened lah har.

4 comments:

They give Tshirt or running vest??

ic ic...
They used to give T shirts.

@kevin some ppl were given t-shirts i think, cos saw some of them wearing the tee. probably depending on the category u signed up for kua.