Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simple Pleasures
Some of the simple pleasures in life for me is doing facials at home. Be it using paper masks or masks which I purchase from my beautician. I'm going to share with you today one of my all-time favourite mask.


Sothys Hydroptimale TH13 hydrating mask, probably my most favourite hydrating mask at the moment. I love the light scent and the light gel texture of this mask. It's not as sticky as some masks, and I can even apply it all over my eyes lids and under my eyes :D

It's a rather expensive product so I only use it once a week, as part of my little pampering session which I try to give myself during weekends. All I have to do is apply a thin even layer all over my face, and leave it on for 30mins to an hour. After that, cleanse my face with water and seriously, my skin feels soft and supple :D

I'm a firm believer that women, regardless of your age, should strive to look after yourself. It's not so much about vanity per se, it's more of taking good care of yourself, and be graceful about it.

0 comments: