Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year That Was
2010 is coming to an end soon, and before you know it, 2011 is banging on your front door and making its way into your life. How has my year been so far?

Well, to summarize it quite simply, 2010 has been quite a good year for me. There's been a few hiccups here and there, but generally the year has been a good and productive year for me and hubby as well.

Personal life wise, our relationship is stronger than ever :) Lovey-dovey as always, haha! Learning how to love more, tolerance, acceptance etc. All part and parcel of strengthening the relationship :) I love you sweetie *muaks muaks* I'm also looking to further improve on my running, perhaps take part in more running events in the coming year. Hopefully I can actually train myself to run further and longer haha!

Work wise, I've been doing well as well. Got a great team here and everyone is just fantastic and great to be with. 2010 also saw a few unpleasant episodes, that said, there were also many happy occasions. 2011 will also see me playing a more senior role, and being part of management will be quite a ride if I may add. Lots to learn, lots to do, lots to contribute :)

Here's hoping 2011 will bring even more optimism and positive energy to each and everyone on this planet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

1 comments:

Happy and Blessed New Year to you