Friday, February 25, 2011

Paranoid
Got myself a Speck Pixelskin HD casing for my new toy recently (from a vendor in LYN), and I'm happy with it :) Before getting the casing, I felt the phone was so delicate, was afraid to lift it too high for fear my palms might get sweaty and the phone might just slip and fall onto the ground and shatter into a million pieces. Also because I'm not really used to the smooth feel of the phone. I prefer to hold on to something a bit more "solid". I decided on this casing after reading reviews about it, and this was done a few months before I got the phone.

Yes, call me anal, but I like to do some research before making a purchase. Blek!


Image taken from here.


Yes, I am paranoid and I blame my boss for it XP You see, a few months back, his iPhone 4 fell onto the ground, and he did not realise the screen had shattered until later, when he took the phone out to use. The phone was housed inside a leather casing, and it fell in the office, carpeted floors. When it fell, there was no sound. My boss only realised something was wrong when he heard some loose rattling inside the casing. Costed him RM 600 to repair the screen. Ouch!

Since then, everyone is kinda paranoid with their iPhones now, harhar! Some even decided to hold off the idea of switching to the iPhone 4, because of its fragile state. Yes, a shattered iPhone right in front of your eyes does nasty things to your imagination.

Good thing about having the same phone in office is that I don't have to worry if I left my USB cable at home and need to charge my phone, as I can always borrow from my colleagues here, hehe!

0 comments: