Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gossips
Everyone gossips. No matter how much you try to deny it, everyone is guilty of it. Men, women, children, bet you even your pets gossip.

I gossip too. I'm only human. The only difference between a regular gossiper and a full blown gossip monger is... The regular gossiper would know when to stop and get on with life, while the full blown version thrives on more gossip, and sometimes even fuel existing gossips to add to the drama.

I consider myself a regular gossiper. Yes I do listen and indulge in them from time to time, but I'm put off when there's too much of it flying around. My life doesn't revolve around gossips alone, and my life is definitely more exciting then sitting around texting/Whatsapping on my phone with more gossips. And when there's too much, I rather not get involve or know about them. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Being pulled into gossips can be scary. You don't know how deep a depth you might end up in. And the worse thing is, sometimes gossips can change your personality. You might become so consumed with it, that it might just change your character.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's totally bad to gossip, heck I gossip sometimes, guilty of the act. All I'm saying is don't let it control or change you. And don't indulge in it for the sake of being part of the click. Some gossips are baseless, and worse if you fuel them for the sake of being petty.

0 comments: