Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Caffeine Story


I'm not a coffee addict, and will never be. However, I do enjoy a nice cup of white coffee from time to time. You see, I'm caffeine intolerant, which basically means, I won't be able to sleep if I drink coffee after a certain hour.

My system is not used to caffeine intake at certain hours of the day, and coffee is not the only culprit. I can't take certain type of Chinese tea too. If I'm craving for white coffee, I will have it during lunch hour. Anytime after 2.30pm is just asking for it.My eyes and energy will be at a high, and I won't get any sleep at all. You may laugh about it, as it is quite funny to hear intolerance.

Also, I'm not a fan of places like Starbucks and Coffee Bean, overpriced cup of java really. For my dose of white coffee, I sometimes head to Old Town, or sometimes even some good ol' neighbourhood kopitiam. Yea, not very fussy when it comes to white coffee. As long as it's smooth and not cardboard tasting...


0 comments: