Saturday, November 26, 2011

2011 Birthday @ Lemon Garden, Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur

I made reservations at the Lemon Garden Café @ Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur a few weeks prior to my birthday. I've been planning for this since I got to know about the Shangri-La's 40th Anniversary Facebook offer, yes it's been THAT long...! 

This offer is valid from 1st January  to 32st December 2011, and I think it's an awesome offer which Shangri-La is sharing with their customers. The complimentary meal is only valid on your birthday, and all I had to do was LIKE their Facebook page, register for their 40th Anniversary offer, and make my reservations for my birthday :) The selected F&B outlet, in this case it's Lemon Garden, came back with a confirmation email and also gave me a call 2 days prior to my reservation, to confirm everything. Because of this offer, I got a 50% discount of the buffet :)

Pot of gold, wait for meeeee...!!!
 Food was awesome, so many choices to choose from. From local cuisines to Chinese to Italian to Japanese to Western, guaranteed to fill your hungry tummies. And for a weekday, the café had a good crowd too. I didn't take a lot of pictures, was too busy tucking into the food and just enjoying my birthday :)

Some of the cold dishes available, and much more!

A wide range of desserts to choose from, yums!

Some sort of brownie with raspberry and whipped cream.

Indulging in chocolate fondue and marshmallows ~~~ Screw the calories tonight!

1 comments:

Sigh. I wonder will they repeat this offer next year?