Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Company Trip to Pangkor Island - February 2012

A picture tells a thousand words. I'll let them do the talking :)

The infinity pool by the Royal Bay Beach Café.

Pangkor Laut garden villas.

Our rooms were at the Hill Villas, came with an awesome view.

My favourite part of the bathroom :D

Another infinity pool by the Spa Village.

The waiting lounge at Spa Village, waiting for our turn to experience the highly recommended spa treatments.

A view of Emerald Bay, which is located at the other side of the island. I don't expect it to be as lovely as beaches in the east coast haha! But at least it's clean because there's always the staff sweeping and clearing rubbish.

One of the girls my colleague brought along to the trip!

Had we not  been on the package, your average meal here would be around RM 150 (1 appetizer + 1 main + 1 dessert). Ouch!


3 comments:

your company doing well to have such retreat? I saw that you and Eugene (my old friend) working in the same co.

LittleLamb: We're doing pretty ok :) how do you know Eugene? From way back?