Friday, November 2, 2012

Baked Lemon Butter Prawns

I got this recipe from Pinterest, and would like to share it here in my blog. It's such a simple and awesome recipe, and cleaning up is easy! I had a pack of tiger prawns which my sis had given me during her last back here in KL, and this recipe was perfect to give it a go with the frozen fresh prawns.

Lemon butter prawns in all its glory.
Ingredients:
Medium size tiger prawns (or any variety)
2 tbps butter
Slices of lemon
1 tbps mixed herbs (or Italian herbs)

Clean the prawns, pat them dry, and remove the head and sharp end at the tail. Set aside. Preheat the over to 200°C. Melt the butter on a hot skillet using low heat. arrange the lemon slices on an oven proof dish, and lay the prawns on top of the lemon. Pour the melted butter on top and sprinkle the herbs on top. Bake prawns for 15 mins and you're done!

2 comments:

Omg prawnsss... My boyfriend is allergic to prawns so I rarely use them for cooking (sad face) but if I use the oven, it doesn't have to mix with the other food stuff.. Thanks for the idea!

@adrienne No probs ;) It's simple a fuss free to use the oven for cooking.