Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snippets of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Hubby and I took off on a one week holiday to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. We crashed at at my sister and hubby's house in town, spending quality family time, stuffing our faces with awesome seafood and local flavours, and just chillaxing... I'll let the pictures tell their story :)

Taken from Shangri-la Rasa Ria resort lobby. I fell in love immediately.

This is the life...!

Sun set at 5.45pm.

Huge oysters! Chose to steam cos if eaten raw, very jelak due to the sheer size.

Spot the Orang Utan. Taken at Nature Reserve, Shangri-la Rara Ria Resort.

Postcard view.

Kozan Teppanyaki at Shangri-la Rara Ria Resort.

This is my current wallpaper on the iPad.

Noodles tossed in pork lard. Damn yums!

Crabs!

This is one unique fish, the Mamu fish, Super smooth flesh!

0 comments: