Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Sometimes Wonder

Image from Google.

I sometimes wonder...
What you would look like.
Would you have my eyes and nose.
Would you have his smile and patience.
Would you be naughty and playful.

I sometimes wonder...
What your favourite things are.
What your favourite colours would be.
Pink or yellow.
Or maybe even green.

I sometimes wonder...
If you would be a fussy eater.
Or would you eat everything spread on the table.
Make faces when you eat.
Spill water when you drink.

I sometimes wonder...
How you sound like when you laugh.
How you sound like when you cry.
How your voice can fill an empty room.
A void that can't be replaced.

I sometimes wonder...
Have the three of you met each other yet.
Have the three of you gotten to know each other well.
Have the three of you looked after each other.
And love each other.

I sometimes wonder...
If the three of you would think about me.
If the three of you would think about us.
Maybe the chance would come around next time.
Maybe the chance would come in the next life.

Till then, I sometimes wonder.

0 comments: