Monday, December 23, 2013

Phuket December 2013

Went to Phuket with the colleagues, and it was a blast! I spent most of my waking hours in the fabulous resort, Westin Siray Bay. The location was quite a distance from town, which was probably why I decided to stay within the resort and just soak up the sun. I had told myself, for this trip, I'm going to give myself a bit of pampering. I booked myself a bath and massage treatment, had lunch by the pool side and just chillax until dinner time. And boy, did I enjoyed myself immensely.

I also had the chance to make a trip to Tiger Kingdom Phuket, and experience a rare opportunity to be up close and personal with the tigers! There are two school of thoughts about this place, I will let you make your own decision about it:

1) The tigers are not in their natural setting, they are behind large enclosures and are made tourists attractions (read: animal cruelty).

2) The tigers have a much better chance of survival in these enclosures, where they are cared for by their trainers and tourists have the opportunity to see them up close and personal.

My new pillow whee!

Nice kitty...

Snoooorrreeee....!

0 comments: